A SUBJECT I ENJOY STUDYING
The subject that I remember enjoying studying was "health and child care."
There were
quite theoretical classes and others more didactic, the teacher liked to
interact with us, so the classes were very pleasant.
The main contents we saw were: clinical cases first aid, role of the breastfeeding educator and breastfeeding protection, attachment and prevention of maltreatment and sexual abuse, newborn care, nutrition map concept.
I really
liked this bouquet because it was a subject that you feel will be useful for
the rest of your career. They are topics that one as an educator should know!
In this course they taught us things that can save a child's life!
For me the
topic of nutrition in such specific subjects was all unknown and everything I
learned was key to begin to internalize myself about food from 0 to 6 years! In
this subject you read a lot, I never liked reading so much, but I discovered
that reading something that I like and it catches my attention, the hour flies
by.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario