A PHOTO AND ITS STORY
This photo was taken by me!
It was
taken when I was riding my bike and I wanted to capture it because the hills
conquered me.
Without a
doubt, this photo has everything I love and everything that makes me feel good.
My bike, snowy mountains, animals, beautiful trees and a lot, a lot of green !!
This photo,
apart from all the nature it shows, shows the tranquility where I live, where
going out alone to ride a bicycle is not a danger ... and where taking a deep
breath is pleasant to feel the aroma of the trees and the clean air.
Select this
photo, because about 1 year ago I discovered my love for cycling, and it has
taken me to wonderful places where everything that could be causing me stress
disappears!
It makes me
sad to arrive in Santiago, because I know that riding my bicycle will not be
the same ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario