MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 

It is my cell phone !! and I really take great care of it because I bought it with my own effort.

I do everything on my cell phone. I spend most of the day on my social media, shooting and editing videos for college, reading, listening to music, and watching movies. But the most beautiful thing about this device is that it allows me to be in contact with my sister who lives far away.

Without my cell phone I feel disconnected, I depend a lot on it, although I know that is not good.

My cell phone helps me a lot, but it also occupies me many hours of the day, that's why sometimes I delete Instagram, to be able to concentrate on my studies.

I recommend my cell phone! because it is safe and allows you to do everything. It also has a great camera that has allowed me to photograph wonderful moments and places.








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite food

I'm a student of Early Childhood Education

A PHOTO AND ITS STORY